We’re Here To Bear The Burden Of Probate
Dealing with the loss of a family member is difficult and painful. The last thing you need right now is to be weighed down by endless legal details and questions. How can you access the deceased person’s bank accounts to pay the bills? How can you sell property that is in the deceased person’s name? What are your duties as an executor, and how will you find time for it all?
Turn to Paulette Turner, Attorney at Law. Based in Pascagoula, Mississippi, we serve clients across the Gulf Coast, helping them resolve estate-related concerns in the fastest, most cost-effective manner we can. Our mission is to take the burden off your shoulders. We can assist you with a wide range of matters, including:
- Probate with a will (testate) — Helping you navigate the process, from naming an executor to paying creditors and distributing assets
- Estate administration without a will (intestate) — Filing an heirship suit and distributing assets to those heirs
- Alternatives to probate — Using Muniment of Title, small estate affidavits or informal family settlements
- Guardianships and conservatorships — Managing assets for those who are no longer able to do so on their own
- Powers of attorney — Naming someone to make financial decisions and transactions in your place
Taking A Thoughtful, Tailored Approach
With more than 20 years of experience, attorney Paulette Turner has the in-depth knowledge to help you unravel the problems you face. She doesn’t take a one-size-fits-all approach to probate and estate administration. Instead, she will look at your unique situation and advise you accordingly.
You may need to open the estate, but on the other hand, an heirship might accomplish the same goal in an easier way. If you need to sell a piece of real estate that is in the deceased person’s name, Paulette may be able to use Muniment of Title on your behalf. In every case, she will work to address the issue in a cost-sensitive and timely way.
Learn More About What Paulette Turner Can Do For You
Learn how our lawyer can ease your stress during this challenging time. Call our Pascagoula office to set up a free initial consultation: 228-205-2099. You can also contact us online.