Taking The Confusion Out Of Family Law Cases
Every family is a bundle of complex dynamics. Mississippi law can also be a confusing puzzle. When you put the two together, it leads to countless questions such as:
- “What facts do I need to prove to get a divorce?”
- “If I move out of the house, can my wife claim I abandoned her?”
- “I’m not married to my child’s mother, but I want parenting rights. What should I do?”
At the Pascagoula law office of Paulette Turner, Attorney at Law, we are here to provide you with the clear answers and trustworthy guidance you need. Our lawyer has decades of experience in Mississippi family law. More importantly, she knows how the law may affect you and how to best protect your interests.
Experienced In A Broad Spectrum Of Family Matters
We are well-equipped to assist you with all types of concerns, including:
- Child custody and visitation — Creating an effective plan for how to co-parent
- Child support — Establishing, enforcing or modifying these court orders
- Divorce — Navigating the legal procedures associated with a fault or no-fault divorce
- Property division — Equitably dividing assets and debts
- Paternity — Legally establishing the father of your child
- Adoptions — Welcoming a new child into your family
- Guardianships — Setting up no-asset guardianships for minor children
Paulette Turner is frequently appointed by the courts as a guardian ad litem to represent children in custody-related cases. If you have custody or visitation concerns, she is particularly qualified to provide keen counsel.
Keeping You Informed And Guarding Your Financial Interests
When you choose Paulette as your advocate, you can rely on the fact that you will be kept informed at all times. You won’t have to worry about being broadsided by unexpected developments or confused by legal jargon. Paulette will take the time to talk with you in detail, walking you through what’s happening and what’s likely to happen in the future.
Our lawyer isn’t out to make the most money possible. Instead, she truly cares about doing what is best for her clients. Paulette will help you conduct a thorough cost-benefit analysis before recommending that you take a case to trial. In many cases, settling a family law issue outside of the courtroom can save significant time and expense.
We invite you to contact our Pascagoula office for a free initial consultation with our attorney. Simply call us at 228-205-2099, or send us an email.